Interested in free money? Make sure you apply for scholarships, awards and bursaries!
Before Graduating High School
- Are you in Grade 11 and thinking about attending the University of Lethbridge? Apply for the Grade 11 Merit Award, deadline is June 30th of your grade 11 year!
Soon to be Graduating High School?
- Apply for admission before December 15 to be considered for the Board of Governors
- In mid-January logon to the Bridge to access the awards application and apply for: High School Awards - Deadline March 15
- Click on 'student' and then on "Apply for uLethbridge Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries".
- Make sure to fill out the General, Undergraduate and any other awards application presented to you.
- The Scholarships and Student Finance office will review the applications and select eligible candidates.
- Recipients will be notified by our office. Please check out our award FAQ's for more information.
Already in a Post-Secondary Institution?
- Consider applying for our Transfer Awards - Deadline June 15
Not sure about Admission or your ID Number ?
- Direct questions regarding admission and ID numbers to: email@example.com, or call 403-329-2762
- For IT Help call 403.329.2490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org