Please Note: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Scholarships & Student Finance office is serving you virtually
The Scholarships and Student Finance office offers a variety of services to help guide students and parents through university life. Your post secondary education is an important investment and we want to help you reach your goals.
- Drop-in Services currently unavailable, however we are available virtually during regular office hours 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Assistance with the student loan application process both on-line and paper applications
- Advocacy for difficult loan related issues
- Personal counselling sessions for students in complex situation
- Currently unavailable - Free courier service to Student Aid Alberta (leaves on Tuesday's at 10:30 a.m.
- Information about how to apply for University of Lethbridge Scholarship Awards
- Money Management Advice
- Presentation to student groups, associations, faculty and staff on student funding options, student funding processes, budgeting and other topics. Please contact us for more information