- Scholarships & Student Finance
- Student Loans
- Sponsorship and Band Funding
Sponsorship and Band Funding
- If you are receiving funding for your tuition and/or fees from an external source there are necessary steps you need to take when apply for student loans.
- On the student loan application, an amount of $0.00 should be entered for tuition and fees.
- As you cannot receive funding from two separate sources (sponsorship/band funding and student loans) this step is necessary.
- If you are unsure if your external funding is confirmed when you apply for tuition and fees on your loan, you must contact your student loan lender when your external funding arrives.
- It is important to update this information with your lender in the event you are audited.