Co-op and Exchange Students

Co-op and Exchange Students

As a Co-op or Exchange student, you can apply for a loan

  • If you are an Alberta resident click here.
  • For out of Province student click here.

or submit a Confirmation of Enrolment so that you do not enter repayment:

  • Alberta/Canada students visit here for further instruction:
  • Out of Province students click here for details

Exchange Students

  • In addition to the loan application that you submit via your account, you are required to upload the following additional documentation:
  •  Schedule 3 - confirms additional expenses such as flight costs.
  • A letter from our office indicating your costs and confirm your study date