The objective CHAEN Research Fellowship in HAE is to:
- Increase Canadian research capacity in the area of HAE,
- Support the research career of promising researchers, and
- Produce high-quality research in the diagnosis, treatment and management of HAE
There is one Fellowship available in the amount of $50,000
The Fellowship is one year, non- renewable. Fellowships must commence within (6) months of receiving the Award.
- Applicant must be a postdoctoral fellow or in a research-based fellowship* (PhD, MD or equivalent)
- Applicant must currently be undertaking research training.
- The award must be held at a Canadian university or research institute defined as an eligible institution by CIHR
* Residents currently completing their Allergy and Clinical Immunology training are not eligible to hold this Fellowship.