Applicants to the BN After Degree program must present the following:
- An approved undergraduate degree (a minimum of 30 or more courses [90.0 credit hours] from a recognized degree-granting institution).
- Human Anatomy and Physiology, 6.0 credit hours (two term courses)
- Statistics, 3.0 credit hours (one term course)
- Fine Arts or Humanities courses, 3.0 credit hours (one term course)
- Social science courses, 6.0 credit hours (two term courses)
- Proof of Spoken English Language Proficiency and English Language Proficiency
Keep in mind that Human Anatomy and Physiology and Statistics must be completed within 10 years preceding the term of admission. (Waivers will not be permitted if the ten year limit has passed or if courses taken are less than the required credit weight; these courses will need to be retaken. Please consider the Nursing Preparation Program as a way to complete these requirements.)
Admission to this program is competitive, with an admission average for the Fall 2022 intake being calculated using the grades received in Anatomy/Physiology, Statistics and the terms containing the most recent 17 university level subjects.
Note: Mid-point grades must be submitted for courses currently in progress.
*Admission requirements will be changing as of Fall 2022 and these changes have been reflected above. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For current information on admission and program requirements, visit the Registrar's Office website.