WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
MEDICINE - UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY (PRE-PROFESSIONAL TRANSFER PROGRAM)
- Bachelor of Science
Intake:Fall & Spring
Students at the University of Lethbridge may prepare themselves to apply for admission to a number of professional programs offered at other institutions. Medicine at the University of Calgary is one of these programs. Students can gain the courses and experience to apply to Medicine at the U of C by pursing a uLethbridge degree in a major of the student's choice.
Degrees of particular interest are a Bachelor of Science with a major in:
For current information on admission and program requirements, visit the Registrar's Office website.
Not from Alberta? View other provinces' grade 12-level subjects.
- Forensic Medical Examiner
- Health Journalist
- Medical Legal Adviser
- Medical/ Pharmaceutical researcher
- Biochemistry 2000 - Introductory Biochemistry
- Biology 1010 - Cellular Basis of Life
- Biology 2000 - Principles of Genetics
- Chemistry 2500 - Organic Chemistry I
- Chemistry 2600 - Organic Chemistry II
- Mathematics 1560 - Calculus I
- Physics 1050 - Introduction to Biophysics
- Statistics 1770 - Introduction to Probability and Statistics