Final Program Check
- If the upcoming term is your final term, please submit the Final Program Check form.
Dhillon School of Business Forms
* Supporting documentation (PDF) may be required.
Registrar's Office Forms
Online forms including those to add/remove a program, major, minor, or concentration are available at the Registrar's Office forms page.
Recommended deadlines for submitting this form:
Dec 1 (April completers)
April 1 (June, August, or December completers)
Note: Final program checks will be accepted after these dates, but may not be completed in time to change your registration in the upcoming term.
GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
- This is not an application to graduate. You must apply to graduate through the Bridge by the deadlines specified on the Convocation webpage.
- You may request only one final program check per program; the check is dependent on the registration at the time it is completed. If you change your registration, it is your responsibility to ensure the courses fit in your program.
- Program checks will not be completed in the first few weeks of the term or during the initial registration period. The program check may take several weeks to process and will be sent to your ULETH email.
- Complete your own program check and report any inconsistencies to an advisor.
- The results of this final program check are informal, and are not binding upon the Dhillon School of Business.
- This final program check is only for the BMgt portion of combined degree programs. Combined degree students should do a final program check with both faculties.