If you have enrolled in the final courses for your program in the upcoming term, please fill out final program check form below.
Recommended deadlines for submitting this form:
|Dec 1||April completers|
|April 1||June, August, and December completers|
Note: Final program checks will be accepted after these dates, but may not be completed in time to change registration in your final upcoming term.
GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
- This is not an application to graduate. You must apply to graduate through the Bridge by the deadlines specified on the Convocation webpage.
- You may request only one final program check per program; the check is dependent on the registration at the time it is completed. If you change your registration, it is your responsibility to ensure the courses fit in your program.
- Program checks will not be completed in the first few weeks of the term or during the initial registration period. The program check may take several weeks to process and will be sent to your U of L email.
- Complete your own program check and report any inconsistencies to an advisor.
- The results of this final program check are informal, and are not binding upon the Dhillon School of Business.
- This final program check is only for the BMgt portion of combined degree programs. Combined degree students should do a final program check with both faculties.