The purpose of this project is to produce timely and relevant labour market data and analysis that will help inform the development of a workforce strategy for the emerging hydrogen industry. The emerging hydrogen industry will influence both the supply and demand sides of Alberta’s future energy economy. Viewed as a pillar of decarbonizing the global energy system, hydrogen and hydrogen-based fuel systems have the potential to play a strong part in Alberta’s emissions reduction strategy and future energy systems.
The Province of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services. Edmonton Global is the lead of a consortium of project partners to complete the Hydrogen Labour Market Research Project. Additional project sponsors are NAIT, the University of Alberta, MacEwan University, NorQuest College, Lethbridge College, and the Transition Accelerator.
- Proposals shall be received via email only in .pdf format. Submission must be marked with the RFP number as well as the supplier’s name.
- Attention: Brianna Morris, Manager of Policy and Global Competitiveness | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals must be time marked as received prior to the Closing Time on the Closing Date or they will not be accepted for this particular RFP.
- Faxed Proposals will not be accepted nor considered. Any Proposals that are received via facsimile will be returned by mail to the proponent.
- Edmonton Global is not responsible for the timelines of documents received nor will Edmonton Global accept any Proposals received to a location other than the above-specified address.
- Each proponent may submit more than one (1) option for proposal submission provided that all options are clearly identified and follow the requirements of this RFP.
For more information click here