Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA)

Once you have completed your degree, you may apply to the Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA) to be registered as a Professional Agrologist within Alberta.

Contact your program Coordinator early in your degree for further information. The academic requirements for AIA certification can be found on the AIA website.

Review the documents below for pathways to obtaining full designation as a Registered Technologist in Agriculture (RTAg) or a Professional Agrologist (PAg):