Forms and Policies


Visit the Student Enrolment and Registrar Services Forms page to access the following forms:

  • Address Change
  • Course Withdrawal
  • Fall/Spring Complete Withdrawal
  • Final Grade Appeal
  • Independent Study Registration
  • Open Studies Registration
  • Request to Add/Remove Minor, Concentration, Specialization, or Change a Disciplinary Stream (Undergraduate)
  • Request to Change a Program or Major (Undergraduate)
  • Undergraduate Application

NESA Policies & Guidelines

Policies and Guidelines for Nursing students

Academic Calendars

uLethbridge students are bound by the academic regulations and policies within the University of Lethbridge Calendars. It is a student's responsibility to be aware of the regulations and policies related to their academic program.