International SOS services and support is intended for use as required by all student, staff and faculty travelers.
Stay Healthy, Safe and Secure while abroad on University business and contact International SOS when you need:
- Health and safety advice – at any time
- Help with doctor appointments or hospital admission
- Supplies of medication or equipment
- Travel advice or help with replacing lost travel documents
- Help finding a local security provider
- Are going to a high risk location and are concerned about your safety
For a summary of the International SOS Program take a few minutes to watch their short video
"If you could bottle help"
University Traveler Assistance App:
The International SOS assistance center provides up to date travel security analysis, medical information and 24-7 assistance in the palm of your hands.
First, obtain the University of Lethbridge's membership number from the Travel Risk Orientation (Moodle Course), and then download the International SOS Assistance app from your device's App Store.
International SOS Web Portal & Login:
For instant access to the latest medical and security alerts from International SOS and Control Risks and to Travel Security Online and Medical Country Guides visit International SOS and log in using the U of L membership number obtained through the Travel Risk Orientation (Moodle Course).