Safety Abroad Registry

Foip Notification

The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act of Alberta.  It will be used for the purpose of administering the University of Lethbridge’s Student Safety Abroad program.  Questions about this collection can be directed to the University’s FOIP Coordinator at 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4;; 403-332-4620.

Personal Travel Form

Please use this form to record details of University sponsored and sanctioned travel. Registration of personal travel is not required.

Personal Information
Home Contact Information
Primary Emergency Contact
Passport Information

Every country or territory decides who can enter or exit through its borders. The University of Lethbridge cannot intervene on your behalf if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements.

Entry requirements vary depending on the type of passport you use for travel. Before you travel, understand what requirements your passport must meet including ensuring it remains valid for the duration of your travel and any additional time requirement beyond completion of travel. Generally a minimum 3-6 months beyond the date you complete your travel. Please refer to specific country requirements prior to departure.

Different entry rules may also apply when travelling with a temporary passport or an emergency travel document. Before you leave, check with the closest diplomatic mission for your destination or International SOS as appropriate.

Travel Documents
Country Details

* Do not include any personal travel or layovers.

Enter your estimated dates of travel for this destination.

Travel Details and Itinerary

It is the responsibility of the traveller to ensure sufficient health, travel and property insurance is in order prior to departure to respond to travel exposures. It is a required component for University sanctioned travel for each traveller to have a travel health insurance program in place to respond to medical emergencies and repatriation should it be required. To learn more about traveling insurance, contact Campus Safety.


For current advisories and country risk analysis please log in to International SOS web portal using the UofL’s unique membership number, visit the Canadian government site at and/or contact Campus Safety at email: , Telephone: 403-329-2603 for further assistance. You may not submit this form until you are orientated for specific country risks and related University policy and processes.