What Is It?
SafeWALK is a program Security Services offers to escort you "to" and "from" anywhere on the Lethbridge Campus. This service is available 24/7/365 to all students, faculty, staff and visitors.
How Can I Use SafeWALK?
If you intend to utilize this service there are various ways to request, initiate or schedule a SafeWALK:
- Through the uLethbridgeSafe mobile app
- Through the Campus Safety By contacting Security Services directly at (403) 329-2345
- Make an "in person" request by attending Security Operations Centre located in LINC at L911 (across from Starbucks)
uLethbridgeSafe mobile app
- Start by downloading the free uLethbridgeSafe mobile app available at the AppStore or Google play
- Install the app on your device
- Select the Lethbridge Campus button
- Select your SafeWALK preference:
- Friend Walk
- Security Walk, or
- Call Campus Security
You will be guided through various quick and easy steps to initiate SafeWALK. If a Security Representative does not accept your request for a SafeWALK within 3 minutes, return to the previous menu and "Call Campus Security."