The Mackenzie King Scholarships were established as an independent trust under the will of the late Rt. Hon. William Mackenzie King (1874-1950).
Two classes of Mackenzie King Scholarship are available to graduates of Canadian universities: the Open Scholarship and the Travelling Scholarship. Both are to support graduate study.
- Internal Deadline: February 1st (or next business day)
- One Open Scholarship is awarded each year. In the past $8,500 has been awarded but this is subject to chanage
- Four Travelling Scholarships of $10,500 have been awarded annually but are subject to change
- The Open Scholarship is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in any discipline, in Canada or elsewhere. One Open Scholarship is awarded each year
- The Travelling Scholarship is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in the United States or the United Kingdom in the areas of international relations or industrial relations
- Applications for the Mackenzie King Scholarships must be received by your home university in the School of Graduate Studies.
To apply please read all eligibility criteria and information on how to apply. Applications can be found on the Mackenzie King Scholarhsip website.
Saturday, February 1, 2020