It is like you never left!

Why you need a Campus ID Card:

Even in retirement your U of L Campus ID Card continues to provide you with access to on-campus University facilities and services.

Obtain your Campus ID Card:

The U of L Campus ID Card is the University of Lethbridge's official picture identification card. All University students and staff are given a Campus ID Card, provided they have a valid University of Lethbridge Identification number.

University of Lethbridge Retired Faculty Association (ULRASA) members may obtain a replacement "Retiree" card by presenting their previous Campus ID Card or current government issued photo ID (e.g., driver's license). If necessary, a new photo will be taken.

Your first card is free but there may be a replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged cards. That said, cards may be required to be renewed (or replaced) on a periodic basis, as determined by Information Technology Services and at no cost to the ULRASA member.

To get you Campus ID Card, contact the IT Solutions Centre (TH218).