The Student Success Centre is here to help you take charge of your own learning, build your academic skills and confidence, and get the most out of your studies. No matter what your program or history of academic success, from first year right through to graduate studies, we are here for you!
Access support by booking a study skills appointment, attending a workshop, joining an accountability crew (info below) and checking out the many tutorials available.
We offer support with:
· Study skills and exam prep
· Time management and reducing procrastination
· Efficient note-taking and textbook reading
· Online course success
· Creating effective study groups
· Building study schedules
· Developing habits for success
Anti-Procrastination Cafe - Tues @ 1:30PM
Join us in a quiet welcoming study space to:
- Get started on an assignment/course review/readings (whatever you've been procrastinating on!)
- Create a study schedule
- Set weekly goals
- Gain time management tips
Hosted by a Peer Learning Mentor each Tuesday from 1:30-3:30PM in AH175. Beverages and study snacks provided! (Program runs Jan 24 - Apr 4, 2023)
Interested in this program but not available during this time? Let us know! You can also schedule mini anti-procrastination meetings with our Peer Learning Mentors.