By Sport and Recreation Services
- Programs cancelled due to insufficient enrolment or instructor availability will be fully refunded
- A $20 cancellation/$10 transfer fee is charged for each activity/program cancellation or transfer.
- The administration fee is not applicable on refunds due to enrollment quotas.
- All cancellations/transfers must be received in writing, by Sport & Recreation Services before consideration.
- Cancelling within 7 working days and 1 working day prior to the commencement of the activity/program will result in a 50% refund of original registration fee – materials portion of registration will not be refunded.
- Refunds/transfers will not be considered from 1 day prior to the commencement of the activity/program.
- Refund requests received after the start of the activity/program will be considered on an individual basis. These requests need to go to the appropriate program supervisor for approval.
- Memberships are non-refundable
- Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration by the Customer Service Coordinator (cancellation fee will apply).
- Sudden relocation
- Medical reasons
*Alternate Cancellation Policies
Some specialty program registrations have cancellation policies that differ from the default policy, please refer to your confirmation email for any specific differences.