The Health Centre has a strict policy in regards to arriving late, cancellations and missed appointments.
- If you running late and are unsure if you will make it to your appointment on time call the Health Centre to inform the staff you will be arriving late. Health Centre staff will inform you as to whether you need to reschedule or if there is still time that day for you to be seen.
- If you arrive late for your booked appointment and have not informed the Health Centre, you WILL be required to rebook your appointment and MAY be charged for the missed appointment.
- Booked appointments must be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
- Failure to do so MAY results in a charge.
- If you do not show up for your booked appointment you MAY be charged for this missed appointment.