Book an Appointment
Looking to book an Appointment at the UofL Health Centre?
*NEW* You can now book some different types of appointments online!
*See Available Online Booking Types and Descriptions below*
Book Online Now!
If booking online, please book for one concern only.
If you require more items to be addressed please call or email to book your appointment.
Not all concern/types can be booked online.
If you do not see an available option call or email to book your appointment.
Not all providers are available for online booking.
You can not book online with the following providers:
AHS Mental Health Therapists
Dr. van Waes
IUD Doctor (Dr. Waller)
You can still email the Health Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 403-329-2484, or stop by the Health Centre to book an appointment.
Available Online Booking Types
Accommodated Learning Request
- Please see Accommodated Learning Centre's website for more information on the types of accommodations that are available.
- If you have a Family Doctor it is best to have this completed by them as they know you best.
- There is a $40 charge for the completion of this form.
ADHD Assessment Request
- Do you think you might have ADHD?
- Book in for an ADHD Screen
- A few examples may include:
- Rash/Other Skin Concerns
- Prescription Refill
- Lab Request/Review
- Eye, Ear, Nose Issues
- A few examples may include:
Initial Mental Health Request
- Never been seen by the UofL Health Centre for Mental Health? Book an Initial Mental Health appointment.
- If you have any documentation from another provider regarding your mental health please bring it in with you for your appointment.
- What can we do:
- Start Medication
- Continue Medication
- New Diagnosis
- Refer to Psychiatry or a Therapist
Mental Health Follow Up
Third Party Medical (Form Completion-Charge for Service)
- *You or a third party - such as an employer, insurance company or school - may request that a Physician complete a form, report, letter, etc. Provision of these types of uninsured services requires the time, expertise (and office materials) of the Physician and his/her staff. In some cases, a physical examination may also be required. You (or the third party) will be charged a fee to cover these costs.
Urinary Tract Infection
Is this your FIRST visit to our clinic?
- Click here to complete the New Patient Demographic Form
What to bring with you to your FIRST appointment:
- Completed Patient Demographic Form, see form above
- Pertinent Medical Documents
- Provincial Health Care Card
- Student/Staff ID Card
Providing the Health Centre with the purpose for your visit is essential:
- To ensuring that you have sufficient time and are booked with the appropriate Provider.
- You will only be seen for the concern stated at time of booking, additional concerns will need a new appointment.
The Health Centre has a strict policy in regards to arriving late, cancellations and missed appointments.
- If you running late and are unsure if you will make it to your appointment on time call or email the Health Centre to inform the staff you will be arriving late. Health Centre staff will inform you as to whether you need to reschedule or if there is still time that day for you to be seen.
- If you arrive late for your booked appointment and have not informed the Health Centre, you WILL be required to rebook your appointment and MAY be charged for the missed appointment.
Cancellations with Less than 24 Hour Notice:
- Booked appointments must be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
- Failure to do so WILL results in a charge of $40.00
- If you do not show up for your booked appointment you WILL be charged $40.00 for this missed appointment.
Please note that there are some services that are not covered by provincial health plans. Some of the most common include:
- Transfer of medical record
- Travel advice and immunizations
- Some de-insured procedures
- e.g. wart treatment (above the waist)
- Forms, reports or letters*
*You or a third party - such as an employer, insurance company or school - may request that a Physician complete a form, report, letter, etc. Provision of these types of uninsured servies requres the time, expertise (and office materials) of the Physician and his/her staff. In some cases, a physicial examination may also be required. You (or the third party) will be charged a fee to cover these costs.
For more information on uninsured services, please visit the Alberta Health Website.