ORGANIZED. DEDICATED. PASSIONATE.
“Don’t overwhelm yourself, take summer classes if necessary, they aren’t so bad and sometimes courses are offered in the summer that aren’t offered during the fall and spring semesters!”
Favourite Class: Animal Communication with David Logue
Favourite Social Activity: Psych club events and surf trip
Favourite Study Spot: Library group workrooms
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Executive member of the psychology club for a couple of years
- Really interested in animal communication and their relationships with each other and humans
- Took part in Stepping Up workshop - related to relationship violence
- Went on the annual Surf Trip, met a lot of cool people
- Met people from all over the world who have come to U of L