Got questions? We’ve got answers. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. Have an inquiry we didn’t address? Email us at  

Q: How do a request a copy of my transcript? 
A: An unofficial copy of your transcript can be accessed by logging into the bridge. If you would like to with to request a copy of your official transcript, please visit the Registrars’ Office web pageto learn more. 


Q: I forgot my login information for the Bridge and/or my student ID number! What should I do? 
A: If you are unable to access the Bridge, please get in touch with IT Services at


Q: What happens to my uleth email when I graduate? 
A: Your uleth email address will be valid for 1 year after your graduation. After that, it will expire and be discontinued. It is important that you transition your email account to another one and update your contact information before this happens.  


Alumni have access to an email address upon their graduation. This email address is automatically set up for you, but it is separate from you email. For assistance setting up this email, please go here. For any questions about this process, please get in touch with IT Services at