Use this method if you come across information on The Bridge (or another webpage) that you need to email as PDF, such as enrollment verification, unnoffical transcripts, a time table, ect.
1. Find the web page that has the information you need to turn into a PDF. This can be a paystub, an rollment verification, unofficial transcripts, a time table, ect.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If there is a printer friendly button, click this first before continuing to the next step.
- No button? No problem! We'll use the browser to putput a PDF for us.
3. Find the options menu in your browser. For Firefox, Chrome and Edge this menu is located in the top right. Click on Print.
4. Review the document and adjust margins or other sizing if necessary. When you're ready:
- Firefox: click on Print in the top-left of your screen. Make sure Print to File is selected. Adjust the final name of your file and the saving location if needed, then press Print.
- Chrome: click Save at the bottom of the dialogue. You will have a windowed dialogue pop up asking for the name of the document and where you would like to save it.
- Edge: click Print at the bottom of the dialogue. You will have a windowed dialogue pop up asking for the name of the document and where you want to save it.
5. Done! Your document is now ready for distribution.