GlobalPay for Students: The easy way to pay tuition and fees for international students
Ensure accurate payment of your tuition, spend less time at your bank, and get the funds to your University fast - Use GlobalPay
If you're an international student paying tuition and other fees, it can easily be done by using GlobalPay. GlobalPay allows you to transfer funds from your bank account directly to the University of Lethbridge.
When you use GlobalPay you can choose from one of several languages to guide you through the tuition payment process (from anywhere in the world). You will know exactly how much to pay in your home currency* and be emailed a confirmation as soon as your transaction is complete.
Steps for Paying Your Tuition and Fees
1) Enter the GlobalPay for Students platform.
2) Process Payment - enter student details, amount of Canadian Dollars to pay, payment currency, and finalize transaction.
3) Bank Transfer - use the payment confirmation form to make a payment with your bank. Your local bank will handle the rest for you, ensuring that the correct funds reach the University quickly.
Advantages of GlobalPay
- Transactions are routed through Convera (the University's foreign exchange provider), to the University so there is no risk of your payments falling short due to fluctuating exchange rates and/or unexpected bank fees.
- Get all the information in the language you prefer with your choice of one of 12 languages for the entire online payment process.
- Your payments are received quickly ensuring your account is in good standing with the University.
Powered by Convera, University of Lethbridge's foreign currency exchange provider
*we can accept local currency subject to bank and/or country regulations restricting the export or exchange of local currency.
Further information about this service can be found in this document.