Services that Facilities can provide with departmental expertise, but which are not part of these normal service mandates, are considered supplementary.
These services are provided on limited fee-for-service basis as this reduces the availability of personnel to perform their mandated duties, reducing occupant safety, comfort and campus appearance and resulting in deferred maintenance tasks.
- The Student's Union Building Agreement
- Physical Education Building
- Facilities Responsibility Mandate:
- Interdepartmental Charges [PDF]
- Physical Education Building, Max Bell Regional Aquatic Centre and Centre for Sport and Wellness [PDF]