- Two weeks prior to the first day of classes we guarantee that what is on the shelf is what your instructor requires. If not, we will contact the affected course with instructions on how to return the incorrect item.
- If you are not sure about what you need, or if you are unsure whether or not you will be able to return a particular item:
- Contact us
- Ask at the time of purchase.
You may receive a full refund on purchases of Bookstore merchandise if the following conditions are met:
- Textbook refunds are not the same as a Textbook Buy-Back.
- Textbooks/rentals must be returned in MINT condition, as determined by Bookstore staff.
- Textbook/Rentals may be returned for refund within 10 business days from the first day of classes.
- Return hours are Monday-Thursday, 10am-3pm
- Summer Session textbooks are returnable ONLY with proof of withdrawal from the course.
- Clothing, memorabilia & supplies may be exchanged or refunded if returned in MINT condition, as determined by Bookstore staff, within 10 business days from the date of purchase.
- General interest books may be exchanged or refunded if returned in MINT condition, as determined by Bookstore staff, within 10 business days from the date of purchase.
- Shrink-wrapped items (if opened)
- Exception: Rentals
- Digital Access Codes (if accessed)
- Coil bound items
- Custom Coursepacks
- Special Orders
For hygienic reasons, some items may be ineligible for refund (ex. earbuds, headwear, etc.).
- Instructions and exceptions for online purchases can be found here