Bridge Bucks Funds can be purchased on Campus using cash at the Self-serve Cash Load Stations located across Campus.
- LINC - Level 10, Directly inside the Library doors
- LINC - Level 9, Across from Starbucks
- Science Commons Building Level 7
- Anderson Hall
- U-Hall - E6, Outside the Student Computer Labs
- U-Hall - A6, Outside Urban Market
- Mount Blakiston House, Across from the Conference and Event Services Office
They can also be purchased on campus from:
- The University of Lethbridge Cash Office during regular office hours (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15:30)
You can purchase Bridge Bucks ONLINE using your Visa or Mastercard. All you will need to know is your U of L credentials:
Go to the Mycard Manager site and sign in.
Any active student, staff or faculty can purchase a dining plan. You do not have to live in residence. The Dining Plan ensures that funds are set aside to only be used to purchase food items. For information regarding Dining Plans See Residence Dining Plan on the Housing Services site.
Dining Plan contracts must be signed at Housing Services - C420 University Hall. See Pay for your Dining Plan for payment locations.