This application is to be completed by students entering full-time MA, MSc or PhD thesis-based graduate programs. All students newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May and September are considered "entering".
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D
- Research record(CV)
- Potential for contribution in respective field of study
- Cannot be held concurrently with other major awards valued at or greater than $10,000
- Apply online through the Graduate Application in the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal.
- A completed application requires specific award questions as as portions of the Graduate Application:
- Research/project Title
- Project or Research Proposal/Intent
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- All Transcripts and CV
- Supplemental Questions
- What other funding are you or will you be receiving (e.g. other awards, scholarships, research stipend, or graduate assistantship?
- Do you have any extenuating circumstances you think the selection committee should be aware of?