Student Success Centre
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered if your study strategies are on track for university? How best to prepare for your courses? Struggled with time management? Wanted to improve your note-taking skills? The Students Success Centre is here to help!
We offer a variety of free services to help you to take charge of your learning, build your academic skills and confidence, and get the most out of your studies. At the Student Success Centre, you can:
- Book a study skills appointment with a Peer Learning Mentor.
- Attend a workshop.
- Join the Academic Resilience Group.
- Stop by the Anti-Procrastination Cafe.
- Check out our online learning success resource page.
- View a list of tutorials, help centres and other course specific supports offered this semester.
Tune Up Your Study Skills
Summer is great time to update your study skills and time management strategies. Book an appointment (in-person or virtual) by emailing email@example.com to get started!
Are you interested in offering a group tutorial for your course? Does your department run a tutoring program that needs additional support? Do your students need assistance with forming study groups? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact our Peer Learning Coordinator.
If you are interested in learning more about the Study Skills Program, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to explore the resources available at the University of Lethbridge, including the following:
- Academic Advising
- Accommodated Learning Centre
- Career Bridge (Co-operative education and Internships)
- Cash Office (Financial Services)
- Counselling Services
- FNMI Student Services
- Graduate Students Association
- Health Centre
- Library Resources
- Rebound Health Centre
- Scholarships and Student Finance
- Sport & Recreation Services
- uLethbridge International
- University of Lethbridge Students' Union
- Writing Help