Students from the Indigenous community face unique challenges and systemic barriers that can make getting a post-secondary education difficult. So, we (TD) worked closely with AFOA Canada to build a scholarship that helps meet the unique needs of students from the Indigenous community. Together with AFOA Canada, a not-for-profit led by Indigenous Peoples, we have worked to build a scholarship for Indigenous Peoples. Through it, 25 scholarships are available to be awarded annually, worth up to $60k over 4 years.
Included in the scholarship:
- $10,000 towards tuition each year for a maximum of 4 years
- $5,000 towards living expenses each year for a maximum of 4 years
- Employment opportunities at TD- summer employment between years of study and full-time upon graduation
Deadline: November 6, 2023 at 11:59pm EST
- Regardless of your field of study, scholarships are open to First Nation, Metis, and Inuit
- Have applied for a full-time minimum 2-year program with an approved post-secondary institution for the next year of study; or
- Are enrolled in, or accepted to, a full-time minimum 2-year program with an approved post-secondary institution for the next year of study.
- For terms and conditions, please visit AFOA Canada.
For more information and application, please visit AFOA Canada.