Award Quick Look
Deadline: No Deadline
Student Status: Full Time
- Permanent Resident
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master of Arts
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Management
- School of Graduate Studies
The funds are intended to support academic dissemination/presentation opportunities at nationally and internationally recognised conferences which showcase the high quality of research being done by full-time ULethbridge Graduate students. This may include virtual conferences.
If you are traveling outside of Canada, you must register your travel plans with the University through the Campus Safety Travel Abroad Registry and obtain the required authorizations to travel as set out in the U of L Students Safety Abroad procedures.
- This award is first come first serve.
- At the time of conference, you must be registered in a full-time masters program (in second year of study) or in a full-time Ph.D. program (in third or fourth year of study).
- Must have confirmation you are presenting at the conference/workshop to disseminate your thesis work.
- A student may only hold this award once per program of study.
Apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal. Complete the General Application portion and then the Dissemination travel award application will pop up for you to complete under the Other Recommended Opportunities section.