- The purpose of this award is to underline the importance of gender issues
- Canadian, permanent residents or international student entering, returning after an absence or continuing graduate student who are studying full or part-time
- Preference will be given to single parents, and a student conducting research on gender issues or a female student studying in a non-traditional discipline (a field of study in which the participation rate of women is 33% or below as published in CAUT almanac)
- Academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Financial need
- Must provide working transcripts
- Apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal.