The ARNET Annual Academic Scholarships are the most prestigious of the educational honours awarded by our charity and are established through the generosity of our donors.
- Scholarships are awarded based on strengths in nursing leadership, research, professional contributions, administration, education, and/or nursing practice along with academic achievement.
- Alberta RNs are fortunate beneficiaries of scholarships named by donors who establish award criteria which may include a focus on particular areas of nursing practice or a combination of personal, professional and academic achievements.
- The Allocations Committee of the ARNET Board of Directors award the scholarships based on the best match to donors funding criteria.
- Applicant is a member in good standing with an active practice permit with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA)
- Applicant must be a student in a graduate program in nursing or nursing-related programs.
- Applicant has completed a minimum of 5 academic courses at graduate degree level or completed at least one advanced practice certificate in a Master of Nursing Laddered Pathway. GPA will be calculated based on the 5 most recent grades on your official university transcripts.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not received an ARNET scholarship for this program of study Applicants who have received an ARNET scholarship may still apply.
Information on the various individual scholarships as well as the application platform can be found on the ARNETwebsite.