The University of Lethbridge uses safety prequalification as a method to develop and maintain a list of preferred Contractors who meet the minimum safety standards to be considered for completing work at the University. Contractor Safety Pre-qualification forms are provided below.
COR/SECOR Certified Contractors:
- The validity period for preferred contractor prequalification is three (3) years.
- The first year, a Full HSE Prequalification Application is required.
- An Interim Review Application will be required in the second and third year.
Contractors who are not COR/SECOR Certified:
- A Full HSE Prequalification Application is required annually.
The University of Lethbridge, may, at any time during the prequalification period, re-evaluate or request further information from the prime contractor, to maintain ‘prequalified’ status.
- Following the three (3) year period, prequalified prime contractors will be required to submit a Full HSE Prequalification Application.
- Upon approval of safety prequalification by Campus Safety, additional information may be required by specific University Departments to verify contractor’s capacity, skill and experience in other areas (e.g. commercial, environmental, and technical).
- It is the contractor’s responsibility to contact the specific Department to ensure any other required information is completed.