- 7:00am - 7:00pm (MST), Mon-Fri
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (MST), Sat
*Closed on Sundays and all statutory holidays
Note: Effective November 1, 2021 and onwards, ALL visitors are to be in possession of both:
- A valid piece of institutional identification (e.g. ULETH student ID card or a staff/faculty ID badge); AND
- Documented proof of double-vaccination from COVID-19 (AHS COVID Vaccine Record/QR code)
In order to be permitted on-campus at BVC for either in-person classes or office visitations (www.ulethbridge.ca/covid-19).
*Any visitors without both of the above-listed items on their person, ready to present to campus security upon arrival, will be promptly turned away at the doors.
If you are planning on entering BVC through any of its external, main-level entrances BY FOOT, please make note of the 2 Campus Security-designated entry points, as displayed in the below map
- Entry Point #1 = BVC North Campus tower (332 - 6th Ave SE T2G 4S6) - doors directly face 6th Ave SE
- Entry Point #2 = BVC South Campus tower (345 - 6th Ave SE T2G 4V1) - doors directly face the City Hall C-Train platform
- Guards will be stationed at either entry point to check for both institutional ID and COVID passports, for all visitors
- All other entrances will be locked from the outside, 24/7