The University of Lethbridge Communications Office advances the U of L’s reputation as a student centred, research-intensive, comprehensive university with a focus on both undergraduate and graduate education.
The Communications Office leads the U of L's strategic communications efforts and provides direction and support to the university community. We also support and coordinate a growing network of communications professionals in programs, Faculties and Schools.
Our responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of the University Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
- Informing and engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Managing news and information
- Fielding media inquires
- Enhancing and building the brand image of the University
- Coordinating key institutional events