This workshop is a part of the GTA-PD Online Teaching series which provides training and support for graduate students entering teaching assistantships. In this workshop, participants will examine different methods for creating effective and engaging online activities and will cover the basics of assessment and giving useful feedback.
Register for this event: https://myexperience.uleth.ca/openEvents.htm?eventId=1965
Please note that to qualify for the GTA-PD certificate, you must register for all five events separately and enroll in the GTA-PD program (see below).
- Weds., Sept. 15 -- Building Community
- Weds., Sept. 29 -- Teaching as a Professional Responsibility
- Weds., Oct. 13 -- Facilitating Learning
- Weds., Oct. 27 -- Feedback and Assessment
- Weds., Nov. 17 -- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Classroom