This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This workshop is a part of the GTA-PD Online Teaching series which provides training and support for graduate students entering teaching assistantships. In this workshop, participants will be asked to consider the learner and how to create a teaching approach and environment that is inclusive, equitable, and accessible.
Register for this event: https://myexperience.uleth.ca/openEvents.htm?eventId=1966
Please note that to qualify for the GTA-PD certificate, you must register for all five events separately and enroll in the GTA-PD program (see below).
- Weds., Sept. 15 -- Building Community
- Weds., Sept. 29 -- Teaching as a Professional Responsibility
- Weds., Oct. 13 -- Facilitating Learning
- Weds., Oct. 27 -- Feedback and Assessment
- Weds., Nov. 17 -- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Classroom