- We do not accept Excel files
- PDF files are considered FINAL copy
- Copy and size cannot be changed by us
- Print size
- You must specify the size outcome; can not be dictated by how it is presented in the PDF
- Finishing (Folding)
- Ensure that document will fold correctly
- Print a page on a photocopier and conduct a trial fold
- See Print-Ready Checklist
- Get a QR Code
- Email your design or
- Use our Digital Store Front
- You will be asked to sign-off on a copyright statement
[ ] I hereby certify that, unless properly referenced, no portion of my material has been previously copyrighted and that, in instances where my use of copyrighted materials exceeds the usual fair use provisions, I have obtained the written permission of the copyright owner. See Canadian Copyright Law.
- By submitting the above document to Printing Services you will be required to sign off on the following statements
[ ] I have verified that spelling and content are correct.
[ ] I am satisfied with the document layout.
[ ] I understand that my document will print EXACTLY as it appears here, that I cannot make any changes once my order is collected and that I assume all responsibility for typographical errors.