NSERC Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) grants foster and enhance the discovery, innovation, and training capability of university researchers in the natural sciences and engineering by supporting the purchase of research equipment.
Please note the following deadlines related to this year’s RTI grants:
- August 1: Internal Expressions of Interest (EOI) deadline.
- October 3: Internal deadline for a solid draft of full proposals uploaded with RPF on the Bridge.
- October 24: Submit your final application through the NSERC Research Portal.
- Detailed information here
- RTI Program Updates here
- RTI webinars and pre-recorded videos here
- RTI FAQ here
- RTI Peer review manual here
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming NSERC RTI competition, don’t hesitate to contact Sola Fasunwon (email@example.com`) in the Office of Research and Innovation Services.
Important note: You require a CCV with your application. This year, ORIS is unable to provide CCV or UNIWeb support.