This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of designing and cutting a vinyl sticker. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript.
- Bring a laptop with an installed copy of the Silhouette Studio software
- Complete the Agility Innovation Zone Orientation Module/Quiz (this is needed to use the space outside of the workshop)
- Complete the Agility Innovation Zone Hazard Assessment/Acknowledgement (this is needed to use the space outside of the workshop)
- Complete the U of L WHMIS Training Course (this is needed to use the space outside of the workshop)
- Complete the Agility Silhouette Vinyl Cutter Moodle training (this is needed to gain access to the vinyl cutter outside of the workshop)
In this workshop you will learn:
- About the capabilities of cutting machines
- Types of materials that can be used in cutting machines
- How to use the Silhouette Studio software to design an image to be cut
- How to cut a design on the Silhouette Cameo 2 in vinyl
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.