This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Enjoy live music, family art activities, artists in action, self-guided garden tours, Donald Lawrence's Camera Obscura pavilion and a performance of Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors by the Lethbridge Shakespeare Performance Society, all happening in the glorious prairie gardens at the Coutts Centre for Western Canadian Heritage near Nanton, AB.
- 11 am - SATbC (Southern Alberta Trombone Collective) featuring Music from the Movies
- 12 pm - The Groove Apostles
- 1 pm - Joe Porter (percussion) & Dale Ketcheson (guitar)
- 2 pm - The Comedy of Errors presented by the Lethbridge Shakespeare Performance Society
Everyone is invited to attend! Bring your chairs, blankets and have a picnic, or enjoy lunch, brunch, treats and lattes by Brown's Enterprises, on site from 10 am – 4 pm. Brought to you by the University of Lethbridge Art Gallery and Faculty of Fine Arts. Admission by donation; no pets please.
Directions to the Coutts Centre
- Turn east off Hwy 2 on to Provincial Road 533. This intersection is across from the Ranchland Motel at the north end of Nanton, AB.
- Follow Provincial Road 533 east, past the Nanton Golf Club to Range Road 280
- Turn left (north) on Range Road 280 (gravel road)
- Travel north on Range Road 280 about 4 km (cross Township road 164)
- Coutts Centre is on the left (west) side of the road. Look for a number of rustic outbuildings.
Admission by donation.