This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of creating a website with Wix. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Set up a Wix webpage
- Add content to your website
- Customize website templates
- Leverage native marketing tools for search engine optimization
- Tuesday, September 14; 9:30 – 11 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, September 16; 1:30 – 3 p.m. [Register Now]
WHERE: Online via Microsoft Teams
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop. For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.