This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of creating a poster with GIMP. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Setup a poster for print and digital
- Navigate the GIMP interface
- Use GIMP tools to create a customized design
- Export designs in a variety of file types
- Tuesday, November 23; 9:30–11 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, November 25; 1:30–3 p.m. [Register Now]
WHERE: Online via Microsoft Teams
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop. For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.