CALLING ALL STUDENTS:
Attend the Meet Your Employer event for your chance to network with various employers.
A FEW RECRUITMENT TIPS FOR SUCCESS...
- Keep it simple! Your resume should be no more than two pages.
- Manage your networking with the 80/20 rule. Try to listen 80 per cent of the time and speak 20 per cent of the time.
- Give LinkedIn endorsements to your connections, as this is a great way to encourage others to endorse you for your skills.
- Craft your 30-second elevator speech that communicates who you are, what you’re looking for and how you can benefit a company or organization.
- Dress professionally. A first impression always lasts, so make sure you are fully dressed in professional attire.
Are you a post-secondary student looking to fulfill the CPA Practical Experience Requirements (PER) for the CPA designation? Attend the Meet Your Employer event for the chance to network with various employers that offer the CPA Pre-Approvaed Program Route (PPR) or the Experience Verification Route (EVR).
For more information, please visit: cpaalberta.ca/meetyouremployer.
CPA Information | firstname.lastname@example.org. | cpaalberta.ca/meetyouremployer