As we are now preparing to return to campus, it is important the University has an up-to-date inventory of what equipment is still off campus and what equipment has been returned to campus. This link https://uleth.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57P3nFTrAiCvkoJ will allow you to log in to complete a short survey, to identify items that are now located on campus that were previously taken off campus.
Below is an FAQ regarding this initiative:
Why is it important to collect this information now?
- As stewards for public funds, the University needs to be in possession and aware of the location for all equipment. This list will then be cross referenced with the off-campus listing completed in April 2020 to help us determine the completeness of assets/equipment being returned to campus.
- The location information is also reported to the University’s insurance provider.
- In case of lost or damaged items or insurance claims, this documentation could help us with accessing funding through insurance or other resources.
What kinds of items are being tracked?
- Anything that was originally purchased using University funds, including research funds.
- Examples include computers, monitors, printers, keyboards, chairs, office equipment, scientific equipment, etc.
Who should complete the survey?
- All faculty and staff should complete the survey who have taken University assets/equipment off campus and are now returning these assets to campus.
We thank you for your assistance with this, at a time when everyone is especially busy.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Churchward (firstname.lastname@example.org).