This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Having difficulty accessing a Faculty of Arts & Science course that's required for your current major?
The Fall 2023 waitlist request web form will be available March 23 (9 a.m.) until August 18 (noon).
Your request will only be considered if:
- the course is required for your current major.
- the course is offered by the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- the course fits your schedule. If registration in the course creates a time conflict or causes you to exceed 15 credit hours, your request will be denied (unless you indicate which course you permit us to drop you from to accommodate it).
- you have the prerequiste(s) or have already submitted an approved Prerequisite Waiver Form.
Your request will be denied if:
- the course is desired for a day, time or section preference.
- the course is for your Liberal Education List Requirement, elective, minor or concentration.
- there is a cash hold on your account.
Questions regarding the status of your request(s) may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.