This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This hands-on workshop will instruct participants on the basics of coding and guide them through the process of writing simple scripts in Python. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript.
- Participants must be comfortable using a mouse and keyboard - no programming experience is required
- Computers will be made available, but participants are welcome to bring their own laptop if they prefer
In this workshop you will learn:
- What Python is and when to use it
- Some fundamentals of programming (data types, assignment, functions, and control flow)
- How to take the next steps toward becoming a Python pro!
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending. An email reminder will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. If you have any questions regarding the workshop or if you require any accommodations so that you can participate, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.
Bryson Duda | email@example.com | library.ulethbridge.ca/projectsandbox