This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of creating a website with Wix. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Set up a Wix webpage
- Add content to your website
- Customize website templates
- Leverage native marketing tools for search engine optimization
- Tuesday, September 14; 9:30 – 11 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, September 16; 1:30 – 3 p.m. [Register Now]
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop. For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.